Our team of experienced professionals enables us to offer Powder Coating Thickness Gauge. It is widely used for determining the thickness of coating on any wall surface. Our team of well-trained employees uses top-quality components for manufacturing the offered gauge. Offered gauge is highly appreciated by customers owing to its compact design, highly efficient functioning and low maintenance. We timely deliver this Powder Coating Thickness Gauge at the destinations of our patrons to assure their convenience.
It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO-2360 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions.
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
Includes F type (CM-8821), NF type (CM-8823) and F/NF 2 in 1 type (CM-8822)
* Equipped with F & NF probe for magnetic and non-magnetic materials
* Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time
* With wide measuring range of 1000um/0-40mil
* Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
* Conforms to international standards and passed the standards of ISO2178 as well as ISO-2360
* Performs Automatic Calibration when no substrate or metal substrates are near the sensor probe
* Use it anywhere -- Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Paint
Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions, Body
Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used even in harsh field conditions.
Measuring range: 0-1000um/0-40mil
Operating Principle: magnetic induction/eddy current (F/NF)
Resolution: 0.1 um(0-99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
Accuracy: +/-1-3%n or 2.5 um
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min. sample thickness: 0.3mm
Battery indicator: low battery indicator
Metric/ imperial: convertible
Auto power off
Automatic Calibration (when no other metal substrate near the probe sensor upon switching on)
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD.
Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA(UM-3)battery (not included)
Packing: Protective Carrying Case with Shock absorbent contoured rubber inside.