|Home||» Products||» Dynamometer||» Dynamometer|
The popular Dillon Model AP Dynamometer is a rugged, robust self-contained and portable tension measuring instrument. Introduced in 1977, the Model AP is the most widely used Dynamometer in the field today in countless different applications.
The Dillon ProLift mechanical Dynamometer supplemented the Dillon Model AP Dynamometer in 2001. Designed with the input of nuclear fuel handlers, the ProLift satisfies all of the requirements for these ultra-sensitive applications. The ProLift offers the following enhancements over the Model AP
- 5:1 Ultimate safety factor in all capacities
- Exclusive material selection
- Rounded pressure bar ends
- Electroless nickel plating
- Non-destructive examination of 100% of pressure bars in all capacities
- Non-destructive examination of 100% of low-capacity shackles and shackle pins
- Proof-load tested to 150% of capacity
- Anchor shackles in all capacities
Dillon recommends that the ProLift should be the first choice when future periodic non-destructive examination or proof loading is required.
These Dynamometers are available in crane scale versions. These employ hooks at the lower end, the large 10-inch diameter dial and are shipped in plywood reinforced crates in all capacities.